Ways To Support Us
Jane Goodall’s Roots & Shoots is a programme of the Jane Goodall Institute. The programme is about making positive change happen for people, for animals and for the environment. The Roots & Shoots network connects youths of all ages who share a desire to create a better world, with young people identifying problems in their communities and taking action. Through service projects, youth-led campaigns and an interactive website, Roots & Shoots members are making a difference across the globe.
To keep up to date with ways you may volunteer your time, stay tuned via our Facebook page. Please ‘like’ our Facebook page to receive the latest news and updates.
- Develop programmes to care for animals, the environment and the community;
- Coordinate and assist local Roots & Shoots groups;
- Educate and empower young people of Malaysia.
- Training by Roots & Shoots trainers on related topics;
- For every project you complete, you will receive a certificate from Roots & Shoots upon verification;
- Access to Roots & Shoots educational materials;
- Participate in all Roots & Shoots workshops and talks.